Sunday, October 08, 2006

Taking things in a bit of a different direction....

After having this blog for a while, it seems that something just isn't right. So, I took some time to think about it, I've realised that my blog needs more structure. So, starting tommorow Tuesday maybe next week, this is how its going to be:

Short Story Monday - Every Monday I will tell a short story. It will mostly be random nonsense, that, when read in the proper conditions will make total sense.

A comic of some sort Tuesday - Every Tuesday I will use my awsome drawing skills to come up with some sort of witty and occasionally hilarious comic.

Wacky Wednesday - Every Wednesday I will write about myself, or my thoughts on something.

Anything goes Thursday - Thursdays will be completely random. Anything can happen.

In the news Friday - Every Friday I will link to some interesting news articles and give my own views on it or something like that.

As for saturday and sunday, well, even bloggers need to take breaks. Maybe someday I will think of something for those days. As for now, this is how its going to be. I'll try it out and see what happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Odat said...

I tried structure...didn't work for me..but good luck with it.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counters
Chicago Internet Provider