Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ugh.. Braces

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I got braces on my bottom teeth yesterday, and it hurts like hell. So, once again, I have no choice but to eat low fat yogurt for the next week. Braces are such a hassle in general. Eating is especially difficult, due to food constantly getting stuck in between all the little spaces. Why, just last night I was brushing my teeth and found half a sandwich stuck in my upper braces. I beleive it was.. ham and cheese. Well, I'll get used to my lower braces eventually. The good news is I won't have these braces on for much longer. Just two more years, and they will finally be taken off.

5 Comments:

Blogger thethinker said...

Ouch. I used to have braces and I know the painful feeling. Two years pass by in no time.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

yeah, I can't wait to go to college with these things...

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to have braces. It was a painful experience, at least in my opinion lol

10:41 PM  
Blogger the cow said...

believe isn't spelled beleive. And i get my braces off in one year, hahahaha.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

do you read my posts just to correct my spelling mistakes??

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counters
Chicago Internet Provider